PABX No: 7224
Personal web page
DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
Specialization: Structural Engineering
[No info available]
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Structural)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka (2020)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka (2017)
- Higher Secondary Certificate
Notre Dame College, Dhaka (2012)
- Secondary School Certificate
Bangladesh Elementary School, Chittagong (2010)
- Seismic Resilience
- Cyclic Behavior of Replaceable Structural Components
- Structural Vulnerability Assessment
- Best paper award in “International Conference on Disaster Risk Management (ICDRM), 2019”.
Professional Work at National and International Levels
- Structural Vulnerability Assessment and Retrofitting of a Two Storied building of Cyber and Threat Detection Unit, Department of Telecommunication, Bangladesh, 2018-2019.
- Assessment of Structural Vulnerability to Earthquake of Hospital and School Buildings in Dhaka and Narayanganj City, Bangladesh. 2017-2018.
- Member of Organizing Committee, “International Conference on Disaster Risk Management (ICDRM)”, 2019.
- Aziz, , Sakib, M.S., Ahsan, R., Aziz, S., Islam, M.A., & Ansary, M.A. (2020). ‘Analysis and Seismic Retrofitting Procedure of Unreinforced Masonry Building – A Case Study,’ Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing).
- Islam, M.A., Isaba, T.T., Aziz, I.,Aziz, S., & Ahsan, R. (2019), ‘Structural Vulnerability of Buildings to Earthquake of Ward no. 14, Mymensingh Municipality, Bangladesh,’ Proceedings, 2nd International Conference on Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering, February 7-9, 2019, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Aziz, I.,& Amanat, K.M. (2019). ‘Numerical Simulation of Seismic Behavior of Replaceable Steel Coupling Beam,’ Proceedings, International Conference on Disaster Risk Management, January 12-14, 2019, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Ahsan, R., Aziz, I., Aziz, S., & Sarker, M.S.K. (2018). ‘Reliable Measurement of In-Situ Concrete Strength and Implications in Building Safety Assessment,’ Proceedings, Safety in The Garment Industry, Five Years After Rana Plaza, April 30, 2018, Dhaka, Bangladesh