Personal web page
Dr. S. M. Faisal Mahmood
DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
Specialization: Structural Engineering
- PhD, The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, Australia, 2020
- MPhil, The University of Melbourne, Australia, 2012
- BSc in Civil Engineering, BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2009
- Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete (SFRC)
- Fibre Reinforced Concrete (FRC)
- Concrete Structures
- Bridge Structures.
- [No info available]
- Mahmood, S. M. F., Foster, S. J., & Valipour, H. (2021). Moment redistribution and post-peak behaviour of lightly reinforced-SFRC continuous slabs. Engineering Structures, 232, 100. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.111834
- Mahmood, S. M. F., Agarwal, A., Foster, S. J., & Valipour, H. (2018). Flexural performance of steel fibre reinforced concrete beams designed for moment redistribution. Engineering Structures, 177, 695–706. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2018.10.007
- Mahmood, S. M. F., Haritos, N., Gad, E., & Zhang, L. (2014). A multi-reference-based mode selection approach for the implementation of NExT-ERA in modal-based damage detection. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 21(8), 1137–1153. https://doi.org/10.1002/stc.1638
- Mahmood, S. M. F. (2019). Low ductility with steel fibres: Post-Peak Behaviour of Reinforced-SFRC Slabs. Proceedings of the UNSW Engineering Postgraduate Research Symposium 2019, Sydney, Australia, 9 – 10 December, p.FE15.
- Mahmood, S. M. F., Foster, S. J., & Valipour, H. (2018). Nonlinear FE analysis of steel fibre reinforced concrete continuous beams. Proceedings for the 2018 Fib Congress in Melbourne, Australia, 7-11 October, p.708–715.
- Mahmood, S. M. F. (2018). Bridging cracks with steel fibres: An investigation of the flexural performance of steel fibre reinforced concrete beams. Proceedings of the UNSW Engineering Postgraduate Research Symposium 2018, Sydney, Australia, 26 – 27 September, p.FE21.
- Mahmood, S. M. F. (2011). State-space model identification for modal-based damage detection. 2011 Infrastructure Engineering Postgraduate Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
- Alam, M. S., Mahmood, S. M. F., Dhar, A. S., & Turan, A. (2010). Horizontal impedance functions for circular foundations on layered soil media. Proceedings, 3rd International Earthquake Symposium, Bangladesh, Dhaka, 5-6 March, p.173–180.